Our History

As one of the most trusted sources for electric motors in Ireland and the UK, Technidrive continue to grow through our ability in technical solutions and support combined with our extensive stock currently held in our custom premises in Co. Armagh, Northern Ireland.

1998

Technidrive founded by John & Leanne Coulter in 1500 square foot premises

1999

Technidrive appointed a partner of Hitachi Industrial Inverter and PLC Components

2001

Technidrive appointed a partner for Pujol Muntala Gear Units

2002

Technidrive form relationship with WEG, first stepping stone to becoming a major partnership

2005

1st year Technidrive achieved over £1M turnover

2006

Moved to 5000 square foot premises

2009

Technidrive entered the Marine Industry and developed first Evacuation Winch.

Technidrive form relationship with Bonfiglioli.

2010

Premises expanded by anadditional 5000 square foot

2011

Development of Drive Solution and control for Domestic Lifts

2012

Second Marine Evacuation Winch developed

2013

Technidrive became a Limited Company and two senior personnel, James Chester & David Strain became share holders.

First Electric Hybrid Crusher developed with global OEM

2014

Technidrive appointed a Bonfiglioli BEST Partner and opened assembly centre.

ISO 9001 approved

2016

Technidrive / Bonfiglioli release 805W electric Internal Drum Drive solution

2017

Solutions for the dairy sector brought to the market including Vacuum on Demand Control Systems

2018

Completely new "State of the art" premises built.

Off Shore Winch developed and released

2019

Stock value increased to over 2 million

2020

Technidrive appointed WEG first Global Premier Partner

Would you like to learn more about Technidrive?

Simply fill out the short form below or call us on +44 (0) 28 37 518111