Visit Technidrive at Stand PC58 at Hillhead 2022
We are excited to participate in Hillhead 2022 with WEG, one of the world's largest exhibitions of its kind. It provides a fantastic and unique location for exhibitors and visitors to do business amongst live operational demonstrations and static displays.
The event, which takes place in Hillhead Quarry in Buxton, UK, is a flagship event for the UK quarrying, building, and recycling industries, and will attract 20,000 visitors over three days.
Technidrive are looking forward to meeting clients both old and new and showcasing products and industry-leading solutions for the quarry industry. During the 3 days, you will have the opportunity to speak to Sales Engineers through to our Managing Director.
Technidrive is the leading industrial drive solutions provider since 1998, we provide:
- Electric Motor Stock
- Geared Motor Stock
- Shaft Mounts and more
- VSDS & Soft Starts
- Radar Level Sensor
- Energy Saving Solutions
- Breakdown Service
- Technical Support
- Bespoke Solutions
Did you know, that Technidrive's in-house gearbox assembly centre and comprehensive stock enable us to facilitate breakdowns. Our expert technicians can assemble, test and certify units within 45 minutes, resulting in unrivaled service in the industry. We house a complete range of quality electric motors in various sizes, speeds and mounting configurations to suit many quarry applications.
We will be focusing on our Crusher Auto Unblock solution at Hillhead. Make sure to stop by our stand PC58 and see how our Crusher Unblock can restart your jaw crusher from full! Our solution provides:
- Superior quality, performance and low maintenance
- Health and Safety
- Reduced downtime from blockage
- Increased electronic and mechanical protection of the electric motor, jaw and transmission
- Fully integrates with existing control systems
- 3 year warranty
We will also be available to speak about energy efficiency in your quarry. We have created and implemented solutions in quarries to increase productivity and reduce your bills.
Why work with Technidrive?
- We hold 2.6 million stock in our warehouse
- Our engineers and technical sales team are at hand to improve process, reduce running costs and improve reliability
- We provide a 3 year warranty on our solutions (where WEG products are used)
- We offer remote customer support
Date: 21-23 June, 2022
Location: Hillhead Quarry, Buxton, Derbyshire
Find us: Stand PC58